S K I L L S
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails
- Crystal, Kemal, Amber
- Go, Iris, Echo
- PHP, Laravel
- React Native, Expo SDK
- CSS, Bootstrap, Material Design Lite
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
- Redis, Memcached
- Git, SVN
- Apache, NGINX
- Heroku, AWS, DigitalOcean, Linode, Google Cloud
- Bash, Zsh
- CoffeScript, SASS, HAML
- Vim, Sublime Text 3
- Dokku, Docker, Vagrant
- GruntJS, Gulp
- OSX, Linux(Ubuntu, Fedora)
T I N K E R I N G
These are languages and tools that I'm looking into. I've been using these in experiments and prototypes.
- C, Raylib, Emcripsten(asmjs, wasm)
L A N G U A G E S
- Spanish - Native
- English - Full professional proficency
P O R T F O L I O
- Marketing Web Agency. I've been working with Wordpress and creating custom systems for a diverse range of customers.
- I built from the groundup a web system for transportations and tours. Allows you to configure your tours information, vehicles, pickup locations, etc. Paypal integration. Multilanguage and multicurrency support.
- Sister business of Travelogyx, Datalogyx focuses on online marketing and custom systems for businesses. I've been developing a system that uses de Google Maps Api to create an interactive experience. I am currently working on a meta review manager. I also developed prototypes for VR using Unity and threejs and several internal use tools.
Comentanos - Is a web system that allows you to capture reviews from your clients. You can send reviews request by email, have a public web address to capture the reviews, or catpure the review through an Android/iOS mobile app.
Toori - Is a web system that allows you to customize a Google Street View of your business. In toori, you can add information, videos, images, markers to enrich the viewer experience. You can configure a menu that takes the user to the sections of your business that you want to highliht. WebVR compatible.
- I buit a series of demos using the Google Maps API.
- Demo Nissan Demo Interceramic Demo ADO
- I've been the lead developer here for almost 3 years now. I've been developing a complete e-commerce platform for travel agencies and hotels. I'm also in charge of an integration, using HotelBeds API.
- Universidad del Caribe
- State University where I worked as a consultant. I designed and develop and online tutorial to assist new students in their online inscription process.
- Mexico Hoteles
- Mexico Hoteles is a travel agency were I worked for over 3 years. As a developer there, I worked on their online system, where providers were able to setup everything to sell through our platform. I performed as a full-stack developer, working on the front-end, back-end, servers configuration, even graphic design.
I N T E R E S T S
- Web Development
- Native Apps
- Web Design